Leveraging Technology to provide a complete M&E solution
e-learning M&E courses and easy to use M&E software.
NEW INTERACTIVE, PRACTICAL ONLINE COURSE:
INTRODUCTION TO MONITORING AND EVALUATION (M&E)
eThamini, a company that specialises in providing web-based M&E solutions, is pleased to launch its online M&E introductory course! Top M&E specialists and technology experts have joined forces to combine world class technology and web-based solutions with African-grown M&E knowledge and experience.
This is the only course of its kind!
The highly successful classroom based M&E workshops offered by Insideout (www.insideoutresearch.co.za) have been translated into an online platform, which guides you through an interesting and interactive learning environment and provides the opportunity to apply the learning to your actual work. What you apply in the course, you can then also use for your work.
The course is aimed at practitioners who are responsible for, or involved in, monitoring and evaluation within their organisation.
The broad objectives of the interactive online course are to:
- Firstly, clarify basic M&E terms and concepts with the opportunity to apply these terms to your own work.
- Secondly, provide you with knowledge and skills that you can use in managing interventions for which you are responsible.
- Finally, provide the opportunity to start designing a practical monitoring framework to be used in managing your work.
The learning outcomes for the course are presented below.
- Understand the differences and similarities between evaluation and monitoring
- Be able to develop and select appropriate indicators for measuring programme outputs, outcomes and impact
- Comprehend concepts of baseline and targets
- Be able to apply the steps required to develop a monitoring system
- Have knowledge of the three key uses of monitoring data – for project management, feeding into evaluations and sharing and reporting to others.
- Be familiar with process and outcome evaluations
- Be able to develop appropriate research questions for an evaluation
- Know what questions to consider when planning an evaluation
Cost & registration
The introductory price for this three module course is R1 495.00. To register go to http://www.ethamini.co.za/index.php/learn and sign up OR go to http://lms.ethamini.co.za and register.
t: +27 83 233 3285 | e: email@example.com | w: www.ethamini.co.za